Who is Hilda Baci?
Hilda Effiong Bassey, popularly known as Hilda Baci, is a Nigerian content creator, host, TV producer, and foodprenuer. She hails from Akwa Ibom State, South Eastern Nigeria. Hilda started her career in 2020 and today she has built a name for herself and a brand. She has a degree in Sociology from Madonna University, Okija, and is currently the head and CEO of @Myfoodbyhilda, with several locations and branches throughout Nigeria.
Hilda Baci Biography
SHE was born on September 20, 1996, in Akwa Ibom State. She is a multi-talented Nigerian host, TV producer, and entrepreneur who started her journey from grass to grace. Baci schooled at Madonna University Okija, where she studied Sociology. However, at the time of writing this article, we currently have no detailed information about her siblings and parents.
Hilda Baci Age and Birthday
she is 27 years old, and she was born on September 20, 1996.
Hilda Baci Relationship Status
We currently have no information about Hilda’s relationship status. However, in some of her Instagram videos, she has shared loved-up/romantic moment videos. She is, however, in a serious relationship. Before she founded her business, @myfoodbyhilda, she went through her worst time. Hilda is a very strong young woman who is determined to get whatever she wants through hard work and perseverance.
Hilda Baci Net Worth
As of the time of writing this article, Hilda Baci has an estimated net worth of $250,000, which she earned mainly from her cooking career and as a YouTuber. Baci also hosts her cooking shows on different television platforms.
Hilda Baci’s Set to Break World Guinness Record
she is on a mission to break the Guinness World Record for the longest cooking time. In an attempt to break this record, the 27-year-old graduate set up a four-day ‘cook-a-thon’ at Amore Gardens, Lekki, Lagos State. She is set to cook multiple dishes for an expected period of time to get recognition from the Guinness World Records. The current record for the world’s longest cooking marathon is held by Lata Tondon, who completed the task in 87 hours, 45 minutes, and 00 secs in Rewa, India, in 2019.
Hilda Baci Instagram handle:
To follow her on Instagram and get firsthand updates on her latest content, including food recipes and more, her handle is @https://www.instagram.com/hildabaci/?hl=en
things to know about her Guinness World Record Cookathon Marathon Cooking
1. Her real name is Hilda Bassey Effiong. She is a young Nigerian chef from Akwa Ibom State. She owes a food brand in Lagos called “My Food by Hilda”
2. She will be cooking for 4 days non-stop.
4. She’s not allowed to take coffee, stimulants, or any energy drink to artificially boost her energy and bodily strength while cooking.
5. She’s allowed to eat food, drink water or fruit juice, and take glucose.
6. The cooking is taking place at Amore Gardens, Lekki, Lagos State, Nigeria.
7. She cooks round the clock, no sleep (Morning, afternoon, evening, and night. So, for 4 nights, she won’t sleep)
8. She has just 5 minutes rest per hour [meaning for every 1 hour, she is entitled to just 5 minutes rest or break, that’s an hour break in every 12 hours].
Other sources claim
She gets a 30-minute break every 6 hours, she spends the 30mins in a medical van which is just close by, within which she can nap, use the restroom, and also get a medical assessment or checkup by the medical team available on the spot.
9. Whatever she cooks is shared to the people at the venue for FREE. She is not selling the food.
10. She cooks different meals simultaneously. She is at liberty to cook any meal she likes. There are no restrictions as to what she can cook or not cook. The World Record title is about cooking within a time frame, not about what is cooked. As long as she is cooking, she is on track.
11. Every meal cooked and every plate served is recorded. She has cooked over 115 meals so far with almost 3,000 portions if not more by the time you are reading this.
12. She started the cooking on Thursday and is expected to complete the target time frame by Monday 15th May, 2023 evening.
13. The current holder of the title Hilda seeks to break is an Indian chef Lata Tandon, who set a Guinness World Record for cooking for 87 hours and 45 minutes non-stop in 2019.
14. To break the record, shei is attempting to cook for 96 hours, using extra 9 hours to break the world record as the first human on earth to spend such an amount of time cooking a marathon.
15. She tagged the cooking project “Cook-a-thon”, a phrase literally coined from the word “marathon”
16. She appears exhausted already, but the people around her are cheering her on to boost her morale. And they are available with her as she cook 247, even at night.
17. Most of the food items, ingredients, utensils, etc she used for this project are provided by her sponsors. So, the money expended on this project is not 100% from Hilda or her Food brand.
18. Uber, one of her partners is offering a 40% discounted ride to the venue for people who wishes to join and cheer her up at the venue.
19. Hilda’s mum is also a chef. She owes a food brand called “Calabar Pot”
20. She is 27 years of age.